Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grand Final Week

Hi there everyone.

Well, im officially in 'lockdown'. All is pretty good and we have a really cool room (although the blinds are giving mum and dad the pip!)
I had a good sleep last night and dad stayed with me. I think we all needed it!
I went off a couple of the medicines i normally take, but they gave me more stuff to stop things like mouth ulcers, spewing, and nose issues. Lucky ive become an 'awesome' medicine taker.
I woke up well this morning and had a big brekkie. I had to get my nose tube in. Man it was uncomfortable, and i let the nurses know that i wasnt so keen on it! I know my mum and dad were worried heaps about it going in...especially mum cause she didnt know how i would go being on the boobies, as well as just eating normal food. But the food went well, i had some yoghurt and custard for morning tea and i didnt puke so thats got to be a good thing.
I was put on the scales this morning and i weigh just over 9kg! mum has done an excellent job. Ive put on nearly a kg in about 4 weeks! We are all happier too...but i have heaps of fluid going through me, so that will pork me up a bit too.
i get my superman juice at lunchtime now...then there will be no turning back!
I also got a visit from Megan and Adrian...our friends who have been overseas for nearly a year! although i couldnt play with them, they waved to me through the window. I thought adrians beard was pretty funky, man i would have loved to give that one a yank! I felt like i was at the zoo...should have hit them up for $5 for party tricks!
anyways...will try and update you over the next couple of days.
So far, so good. I will probably be feeling a little awful by the end of the week, so be patient with us!
Lots of love, hugs and rain
Eli
xox

No comments: