Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy busy!

Hi guys

Just an update on what we have been up to. I had my bone marrow stuff done thursday morning, and that went great...we were surprised to see Dr Marty (the Dr who diagnosed me first), so we knew that I was going to be in very safe hands. Mum and dad handed me over, and apparently i was quite good in 'going' to sleep. We jumped in the car and headed home where we have been for 4 days now! Man, we love it! Im sleeping SOOOOO well here, in my own bed. Its just so nice.
We caught up with our friend "donna' from bairnsdale where mum used to work. We saw heaps of mums friends, so that was cool. We also stopped in at mum and dads work and Sylvia did a great job keeping me entertained.
We headed up to buchan to see the cows on Saturday. We had a wonderful time. The calves are growing so much, and 'stevo' is really just so handsome. Mum and dads other 'favourite' cow called 'General' (cause she is one of the leaders like Moowhistle), came over for the first time in about 6 months and said 'hello' to me. I was sitting on dads knee and she came up for a 'sniff'. She must of liked what she saw, cause she had a crack at my toes, and then she knicked my 'ruskie' i was eating! Cheeky cow. Mum and dad where laughing their heads off. I kinda saw the funny side, but was cut cause i lost my rusk i was enjoying! And to add injury to insult, she didnt even eat it! she broke it in half then spat it out. She also thought she would share her 'story' with everyone and moo'ed so loudly that i was gobsmacked. Man she was loud! we are not sure what her baby was (whether it was a boy or a girl)...but we are looking forward to finding out so we can name it.
Sunday was a 'home' day, and i guess i got so bored. I drove my mum and dad nuts. I was so keen to get outside, dad and i went into town in the morning, but the arvo was crazy cause it was wet outside. Not that im complaining about the rain (although we only got 5mm), but i sure do get bored inside!
today mum and i went into bairnsdale and hung out in the morning, and i had a nice big sleep in the arvo. Tomorrow we are going to visit my ninny and pa in sale. Ninny is really really sick, so once again, we are hoping that some "eli" hugs will cheer her up.
My "noodles" - hickman line where all the medicine goes, is getting flushed on Wednesday, and we are also moving the cows back to our farm. But we are also hoping to catch up with all my 'little' friends for morning tea which will be fun. No doubt mum will have the camera ready.
We will try and get some photos on the net soon. Mum has been using the 'big' camera, so there are a few logistics to sort out!
We are just so happy to be home...it really is just the best. Not long now, so we are making every day count!
love to all...
Eli
xox

No comments: