Tuesday, September 23, 2008

some more photos for you all...


me and dad on the swingy-ding at the local park...

oh how i wish this toy was a chocolate sundae...

hmmm...bored eli and dad in hospital waiting for treatment...what to do. Of course! Jump on the bedside table and go for a zoom...yipppeeee

zoom zoom zoom...and loving it of course!

yes, my shirt does say "lock up your daughters"...look out girls!

just hanging round waiting for hospital stuff

our trip to jubilee park in daylesford. we had soooo much fun!

getting some grub from mum!

me and dad checking out a bridge. check me out in the 'caboose'

walkin...walkin...walkin

me and my dad...he is just awesome!

mum apologises for the delay in pics...
but we have got some good ones (well we hope anyway!)
enjoy!
Just wanted to wish our great mate bella a very very happy birthday as well as my cousin bethany. Happy birthday girls!
luv
eli
xox

No comments: