Tuesday, September 30, 2008

little bit of news...

Hi everyone...
eli here...
ive been so-so...dont really know whats going on with me...but im pretty happy at the moment to give mum and dad a bit of grief overnight. Mum thinks it might be my molars coming through...they are a little lumpy, but it really sux cause i cant tell her anything! all i know is mum and dad a looking a little tired at the moment :-)

ive been up and down since sunday really...will just have to wait and see what happens...
what we DO know is that after yesterdays blood test, my platelets came back at nearly 160 something which is simply AWESOME...
huge huge huge for us...
Tomorrow (fingers crossed if i stay ok)...dr steve said that they will pull out my noodles...one big step closer to heading home. We are really just waiting to see what happens and are not holding our breath at the moment...mum spied a little rash today, so we are very keen to see dr steve tomorrow to see what he thinks. One good thing is that my roids have been dropped again so im on a tiny tiny amount...
dr steve also dropped my magnesium intake yesterday so i only have to do that twice a day which is good. It means that my levels must not be too bad.
anyhoo...best fly...its nearly time for my grub.
luv and cuddles to all
eli
xox

No comments: