Thursday, April 17, 2008

a few more photos!

This is my good friend Kate...she is a little cutie!
Our first calf! Thanks to rob and vicki for making sure the little one (s) arrive (d) ok!!
Mum and calf (number 16!)
mum and me getting my grease and oil change today - platelets!
my new best toy-the bouncer!
me and aunty hayley who came to visit last weekend 
me and my beanie...mum bought it...keeps my noggin warm!
apparently the eyes say it all!

This is nurse 'raelee'...she is cool and is a mad carlton supporter...much to dads disgust!

me and dad hanging out...
playing guitar in hospital...i love music!

hi gang
here are a few more pics for your enjoyment...
went to my dr appt today, and needed another round of platelets..nothing major, but i sure feel better...i did really well again and didnt spike a temp, but will have to keep life quiet for the next few days as my body will not be able to handle cooties cause the chemo has wiped out all the good stuff to fight infection.
mum and dad are massively happy..our first calf has been born! yahoo...number 16 gave us our first 'baby'...when mum told dad we had a baby, he was shocked, then laughed cause i think he thought i had a brother/sister on the way! I think we are all happy with calves for now!
just wanted to say a huge thanks to rob and vicki who are doing a fantastic job looking after all our cows and baby calves...we cant wait to get home to see them for ourselves!
luv and hugs
eli
xox

No comments: