Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dr update n stuff!

hi guys
eli here! its been a big couple of days, but good ones! Dr Steve said i was doing really well, and i'm ready to start my next round of chemo on thursday...so it looks like i will be back in hospital for a few days. Ive had a big week really, been giving mum and dad a bit of grief with not one, but two FANGS just coming through! I heard mum say that she has been so wrapped up with me being crook, that the 'growing' stuff slipped her mind. Lucky, me and my teeth are there to remind her!
i was also lucky yo get my 4month vaccinations yesterday...all 4 needles! youch! im feeling ok today, just a bit grumpy! So we have another appt with Dr Steve tomorrow, just to do a final check on bloods and stuff, but we reckon all will be ok to progress our treatment.
Would love to also say thanks to the bandaids and stickers which have been filtering in... the childrens cancer centre have loved them, and i know that all the kids will truly love them! There are some funky ones amongst them!Well done and thanks a million to those who have bought them.
Anyhoo, best fly. I would like to wish my dear friends Kate and Isabella a very special first birthday...and kisses to the both of you! Wish i could go to your parties - cause as dad says, chicks dig scars!!! but our thoughts will certainly be with you! have a red cordial for me!!!

love to you all, and if you have any comments as to how to improve the blog, or what u like about it, let us know! We would love to hear your feedback!

love, hugs and lots of sunshine
Eli
xox

No comments: