Friday, July 18, 2008

Im feeling good...

hi guys

just to let you know, i went and saw Dr Karin yesterday and got a good report card...my platelets have stabilised at 49 (although i did receive a transfusion on monday)...but at least they are not getting used up so quickly now...and hopefully i can start making my own really soon...
My anti-rejection drug is still being tweaked...we havent quite the dose right yet, but i guess we will keep at it...im only on .5 now for my 'roids' - steriod which is pretty cool...cause that gives me hot flushes all the time!! i have also put on a bit of weight again, and crossed over 10kg! I think mum knows all about it! She is the one who has to carry me everywhere! Ive also been feeling heaps better and not crying and grizzling so much...i also surprised mum and wamma by sleeping 40 minutes yesterday arvo...they said they felt heaps more rested...so all is good in the simpson house...
dad is madly looking for a new car for us, and is pretty keen to get home so we can see our animals again...we really cant wait...its going to be so way cool...he said he is enjoying being back at work, but is missing being out in the field...i think we can ALL relate to that!
anyhoo, best fly...nearly time for my morning nap...we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our photos at the moment, so it may be a while yet before you get to see some more piccies of me...but we are trying to work it out!
luv to all, have a great weekend, and i hope that your footy teams win...go cats (and maggies!)
oh yeah...i also hope uncle phil gets better too..he has been a bit crook...
luv and hugs
eli
xox

No comments: