Thursday, August 28, 2008

a pot of gold!

hi everyone...
great news for us...we were able to get out of hospital one day early...long story, but we were home as a family for the first time in 5 weeks yesterday arvo! dad and me went for a huge walk around royal park while mum sorted out all my medicine and packed our room...she even had to take the car to the hospital to pack all our stuff!
we had so much fun last night...i had my first taste of pizza (didnt mind the pineapple, and a bit of suck on the crust)..but the best part was eating mums vegies and home made custard again...YUMMO!
today i enjoyed a walk around cherry lake in altona while mum went shopping for all of us! (we got such a surprise that we could leave early, we didnt get a chance to restock the cupboards!) its also way cool to be hanging out in the lounge with the toys i havent seen for yonks! I also enjoyed a shower with dad again last night, and slept pretty well overall.
ive been flipping onto my tummy from the sitting position which is pretty hard work, especially with a belly as big as mine! but it definitely improves my ability to reach things, mum and dad reckon im very quick with my hands now!
im 11 months old today...very exciting and getting to be a big boy very quickly...
anyhoo..loves to everyone!
eli
xox

No comments: