Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WOW! COOL HUH!

Hi guys

Eli here...ive had the most amazing few days...(although i think mums HEAPS more excited than I)...

I bagged a gig on TV! - for the good friday appeal!! And was a bit upset i think cause mum and dad were hogging the limelight, so i let everyone know that it was all about ME! Man, i put on a turn that i reckon gippsland could hear! Although i thought mum and dad would be embarrased, they just cracked up laughing...and are STILL laughing about it today...hopefully aunty hayley will add a piccie of me, mum and dad with the guy "Nick" who interviewed us...even HE thought it was funny...ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!! grrrr...





Anyways...easter was pretty cool, we just hung out..i was a bit grizzly, i had to have platelets a couple of times last week to pep me up, but i tried to tell mum that my gums were a bit sore...i reckon if my arm fell off she wouldnt notice! Finally she clicked yesterday morning when she chucked her finger in my mouth and discovered that my first tooth has popped through! Man is she excited...Ive got a few things in store for her, especially since im still on the boobs! Dont tell her though!

Mum was completely stoked yesterday when we heard a whisper a couple of the geelong footy team were due to visit the starlite room at the hospital...not to let a good thing go, she woke me up from my sleep, and expected me to be cheery! As you will see by the time i had finished with 'Cameron Mooney', i was a bit happier to be with 'Tom Harley'. Mum was in absolute heaven and was very quick to get photos of me with the players...dunno what all the fuss is about really...i hear that mum absolutely loves geelong, and dad is mad collingwood...i reckon i will probably end up with something completely different! but at the moment, im happy to swing between the two!

i have a dr's appt today, i think we will be chatting about my next round of chemo, and spleen stuff again....once we know whats going on, we will let you know.

We wont be too far off knowing our final combined tally for the leukaemia foundation..hopefully by the end of next week...so we would like to say thanks again to everyone for all their sponsership...bloody awesome!

anyways...i best fly...mums itchy for a coffee and is nagging me to get off the computer...!
lots of love, hugs and sunshine

eli
xox

No comments: